NEK Broadband is working to bring high speed Internet to every home and business in the Northeast Kingdom. As part of this effort, NEK Broadband has partnered with Kingdom Fiber.
Find out if you could possibly get free or a reduced price installation through Kingdom Fiber. Find their website here
NEK Community Broadband is a Communications Union District(CUD) working to provide every E911 business and residential address in the northeastern Vermont with access to a minimum speed of 100 Mbps, symmetrical at an affordable price.
This municipal body was formed on town meeting, March 3, 2020 with 32 towns across 4 counties. Below is the list of the towns that currently make up the CUD:
- St. Johnsbury
- East Haven
Upcoming Board Meetings
- February 23, 2021 Technology Committee Meeting Agenda
- February 19, 2021 Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Past Meeting Minutes
- February 16, 2021 Communication Committee Meeting
- February 11, 2021 Governing Board Meeting Minutes
- February 5, 2021 Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- February 2, 2021 Communications Committee Minutes
- January 26, 2021 Tech Committee Meeting Minutes